AEON is a community driven digital currency. Welcome!
Athough AEOn is community driven, official resources are considered to be those maintained by AEOn’s initial developer, smooth.
The IRC server is located at #aeon on freenode.
Using AEON GUI Wallet
- Download and Set Up a Wallet with AEON GUI
- Connect to a Remote Node with AEON GUI
- Send and Receive Transactions with AEON GUI
- Use an Offline/Paper Wallet with AEON GUI
- Restore A Wallet From Seed Using AEON GUI
Using the Command Line Interface (CLI)
- CPUMining 101: Using XMR Stak on Windows 10
- GPU Mining on a Pool with AMD GPU’s
Creating a public node
- Set Up an AEON Public Node with a FREE AWS Instance (at medium.com)
A general guide for how to contribute is located here.
Monero and Aeon share documentation for RPC methods.
We are looking for people who can provide translations of AEON information into additional languages! You can earn AEON by doing so.
For details check out the readme file on the community github repo.